hello php help pls

dustin66

hello i added some html to my site, its Platinum 7.6.b.5. dumb thing is i know some html can not be used. it has been over 4 years sence ive done a site. now the site has lost the right hand side and center so now i can not get back in to the admin to remove the custom block. any 1 know the trick to fixing that thanks.. ???

im not sure why my post was moved i need help with Platinum 7.6.b.5 witch is a php website i added a block with html in and in return it messed up the website and i can not go in to the cpanel and remove it do to its not in the cpanel its a custum block some help either way would be nice thanks

in the rules it says not to give links to sites. although it don't mater what code was used cause it was html and some html can not be used in the php websites just need to find away to undo what i did. if it was a side block that i put up that was in my cpanel i could just remove it from my cpanel and the site would be fixed but cause i did it from the website and added html that was not post to be used it messed it up making it to where i can no longer use the admin spot of the website all that now shows on the site is the left side of the website center and the right hand side is just blank ... so dose any 1 know how to fix that or do i need to redo the hole site over again..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.