help

I-AM-OBODO

please where can i find a tutorial on this stuff or better still where i can get a script so i can modify it to suite my taste

1. a user registers with his details

2. login wit his username and password

3. when he clicks on a link sees all his personal details (which will contain all his transactions)

4. logs out.

the one i designed don't show the transaction the user did.

will appreciate a link to a tutorial or a script so i could modify.

thanks

Once you track down a tutorial that you like (which as stated, there are plenty to try), then you just need to add the other functionality yourself.  Like adding a link so they can view/edit their own info.  Pretty basic stuff.

i have designed a login that works fine.

users could login, but the problem is when i clicked to see a users details it does not show details.

unless i indicate the users name.

when two or more registers, it display just the first registerd person, that means it brings the detail that is partaining to another user. thats my problem

We would need to see your code on how you are linking them.  When they log in, you can set a session variable that matches their ID in the DB.  So when they click on the link to view their profile, it uses their ID number and pulls just that row.

Hey, funky: I had same problem a while back, until I finally realized I needed to set the session, otherwise the page wont know who's member account it is supposed to be displaying... make sure on each page where you need to show a member's info you need to have session set with the session start command line...

session_start();

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.