[SOLVED] Video Portal PHP script - Not showing correctly in Internet Explorer

kevinstanley

I purchased this script and it seemed to be working fine. I tested it myself in firefox, and in IE7.

There are only about 10 major files that I have edited for content, tags, etc..... and nothing else out of the ordinary.

Upon visiting my site over the weekend I noticed that it is no longer showing up correctly in internet explorer, and shows "done but with errors on page" at the bottom after it loads.

I have some old-school html experience but this is my first "real" doings with anything php.

I am sure this is a really easy fix for the person that has the right know-how, but I cannot figure out what the problem is.

I am even willing to paypal some cash to whoever can help me get this running again. I want to fix the error messages it is showing, and have it display correctly in all browsers.

I am starting to really stress this because I just started to advertise my site also and it is beginning to pick up and rank well on google, and there is a nice traffic flow. I am scared that people using IE will be turned away quickly with the page not showing correctly.

the site in question is: tubestreamer.com

Feel free to post back or email me even if you can help me out. You have no idea how greatful I would be for someone to point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance!

Kevin S.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.