Not Posting Correctly

bev

I have a small membership script. User fills out registration form http://www.wornpantygirls.com/registration.php. Admin logs in to Admin panel / Sees the same screen as the User registered on but with all user information. Everything is working cept that I need to add some fields in the options section of the registration form.

In the upper portion of the form there is this

$insert="insert into user_registration(package,created_date,cctype,ccnumber,ccmonth,ccyear,ccv,fname,lname,comment) value('$_POST[group1]',now(),'$_POST[cctype]','$_POST[ccnumber]','$_POST[Month]','$_POST[Year]','$_POST[ccv]','$_POST[fname]','$_POST[lname]','$_POST[comment]')";

//echo $insert;exit;

mysql_query($insert);

Then down below where the options are they are set like this...

<input name="group1" type="radio" value="1" <? if($_POST[group1]==1)echo "checked";?>>

No I figured out that if I change the code to this

<input name="group2" type="radio" value="1" <? if($_POST[group1]==1)echo "checked";?>>

Then users can select more options from the selections instead of just one option.

However I have not been able to figure out how to have these options show up in the Admin portion.

This is about to drive me INSANE ::)

Advise me on where I am going wrong... I thought maybe that the problem was that I needed to change the code to <input name="group2" type="radio" value="2" <? if($_POST[group2]==1)echo "checked";?>> and add a $_POST[group2] to the upper portion of the page like the $_POST[group1] is but that did not work either.  I just wound up with the member not even showing as registered in the Admin panel so I am about to pull out my hair..

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.