problem with PHPMotion V2

ivytony

I'm testing PHPMotion V2 on my VPS and I keep getting this stupid problem:

My problem can be seen here http://www.rcholic.com/seemore.php?load=recent

I first uploaded the test1 video and it played very well.

I then uploaded the test2 video, but here's the problem:

The test2 video itself plays quite well, but the test1 video is replaced by test2 video and the thumbnail for test2 video is actually from test1 video.

well, in my 'uploads' folder of my website, I found there is always one video filed 'qN1tGs0U3lINon5z1jgs.flv' and always one thumbnail pic in the 'thumbs' folder. I suspect if the script on my server always convert the newly uploaded video to the same name 'qN1tGs0U3lINon5z1jgs.flv' and thumbnail pic to the same name also. This may be the reason that causes my problem - new video replaces old ones??

However, on my another VPS, this script works flawlessly. I suspect it may be due to my server settings (well two VPS's have the same CentOS 5.2, same Apache, same PHP versions)? But I don't know where could be wrong for the first VPS.

I used this ffmpeg installer for both servers: http://www.sherin.in/ffmpeg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1

So my question here is: does anyone know what could cause this weird 'overwriting' problem?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.