Test my site's security for logging in.

Flames

Well on my site i would like people to test the security of the site, get to my site by pressing the link (globe symbol) underneath my display picture. Its currently got a login page, a user page which has some basic information about your user, and for admins an add news page. i've set up 3 test users but please dont break the site, i dont have any backups for mysql.

test users (username / password).

admin / test

moderator / test

test / test

any suggestions for improvements post them here, thanks

edit:

the page for adding news is add_news.php i want you to see if anyone who isnt logged in as an admin can access it. also if you go to cookie.php then it will set the username cookie on its own, and then you can go to try and login or go to the user page and it should prompt you to add the password (going to be used with the remember feature which stills needs adding)

adding news will fail, i've made sure it will fail by commenting out the query that lets you add news.

if you find any major flaws pm me do not post them here as then people will exploit it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.