ei this is my own site the most difficult work i had to do

leonphp

The navbar is bad looking in my opinion. There isn't a banner for the site and to top things off I have no idea what your site is about because you don't have an about page. the black background feels weird to me. Most sites i view have a white background

If you read the info in the home page: DIgital Art's - portfolio - 08

I think it's not very hard to understand 1+1=2

It is black because it's a colour that goes well the navigation buttons. And because of an ecological sense. DId you know white backgrounds waste more energy than the black ones?

Thanks for the comment anyway...

And because of an ecological sense. DId you know white backgrounds waste more energy than the black ones?

Given that most displays are LCD based nowadays, the difference is negligible.

The site sure looks artistic enough for me. And the right side is doing weird things to my eyes... well that's probably intentional :)

I think the text in menu buttons should not get larger and underscored under the mouse... It looks better when it stays the same.

Here are my thoughts..

- Your site does not validate.

- Nor does your css.

- The right hand tiling pattern is extremely hard on the eyes.. I would either a) soften it up considerably or b) get rid of it completely (I personally opt for the latter).

- I do agree that some header would be nice.. perhaps a nice little logo that represents you and your work?

- I think there is consistency issues..on your homepage (also on 'web' page), you have that 'hard on the eyes' tiling background on the right-hand side..

yet on the others, it's gone. I would make sure the layout / structure is consistent across your pages in this regard.

- Adding a nice little footer as well as the suggested header would be nice. Perhaps have some site copyright info along this footer.

- What does 'esad' mean? It is not very descriptive (and it is content-less).

- I do like the menu system (how it animates).. not overdone IMO.

Overll, it just feels slightly devoid of structure and has inconsistency issues. It is clean and simple however.. good stuff on that.

Cheers,

NRG

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.