CSS Footer layout problem

mazman13

http://www.michaelzavala.com/new/home.php

Having problems with the footer not being right in firefox. Any ideas?

Someone told me that my css was all over the place. I think I've cleaned it up.

Also...on the top where the subscription box is, I'm having a problem viewing it in Dreamweaver.

When I include 'subscription.php' it throws my layout off. But when I view it on Firefox or look at the css code, it looks ok. Any ideas?

Thanks

One idea is to not look at it in dreamweaver anymore. No one will be viewing your site in dreamweaver, as it's not a browser. It doesn't even use the same rendering engine as any of the browsers. So designing your code to look nice in dreamweaver is a waste of time. You should always check it in a major, non-internet explorer browser.

Don't use WYSIWYG editors. They never work the way you want them. Also I read your first post and am viewing your footer in firefox and this statement confused me...

Having problems with the footer not being right in firefox.

Can you elaborate? It looks fine to me..

Also FYI your site has 37 validation errors. Maybe the cause of your error is because of validation.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.