Integrate phpbb v3 to use existing website login/logout system

Hi All,

I've just installed phpbb v3

I'm trying to integrate phpbb v3 to use my existing site's login/logout system, the existing site already has user registration and a login/logout functionality.  I want users to be able to login into the phpbb forum as well

once they are logged into the site, in short to have a central registration and login/logout system.

There's lots of code and answers out there to help with the actual integration, but there is no acurate and straightforward answer,  I'm having trouble finding the phpBB login and logout functions and I dont think some of the solutions I've seen actually work.

Have anyone done this or does anyone have a standard way of plugin for doing this?

thanks.

Well with the information provided, you can adjust your page to work with their code.  PHPBB can't know other code and neither can we.  Without seeing your entire login/session information, it would be impossible to give you an answer.

You can see what PHPBB requires, adjust accordingly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.