clearing up MVC, each parts correlation.

NikkiLoveGod

Hi all!

More stupid questions about MVC, that I haven't had a clear answer and just have to make my self clear.

Right now, I am in a mindset, that the controller asks model for some information, puts it into a variable, and sends it to a views variable. This seems fine to me, but now i am having second thoughts.

Should it be more, like that I STORE the data at the model as well? Like if I get the site navigation from the DB, and define what page I am currently on, should I store that information in the MODEL and have a method to call it from there, even from the view, or should I store the the info in controller's variable, and just send it to the view?

Thanks alot in advance!

-NikkiLoveGod

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.