Brandable name

BoltZ

I'm researching in google and all these sites that create names like bustaname.com and I can't think of a brandable domain web 2.0 type of name for my site. The site is basically ..well imaging a php script that is like a forum. the script makes the site basically. This is an ajax based web builder . Like php website builder but its entirely in ajax. You can have a blog, articles, forums, and more.

I can't think of any  names but like these couple of terms

webbing

and thats the extent of my keyword imagination. Any ideas people?

I hear a job over in china at a sweat shop has a good work environment and theres tons of companies looking for workers. Kellogs, Nike, Addidas. They could use your help.

Or

You could think of another name  ;D

Thread closed, as it is just as pointless as all the other "help me think of a name" threads.  If you come up with a list of names and want people's opinion on which one is the best, that's fine, but nobody is going to ever put a serious effort into helping think up a name, for the reason that GingerRobot stated.