Drop Down Menu – hiding active submenu + against opening part of the code

Petr

My questions are discrabed in the text  

1. 1. My questions are discrabed in the text

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and somewhat new to Javascript, so I'd greatly appreciate any help you can provide with my below mentioned two problems.

There is a clear description of my problems:

1. I have the menu (JavaScript), this one is drop-down menu and when I have decided to choose one item of this submenu the whole submenu has closed. I need to be the submenu has opened and has marked under of yellow color (Like in the enclosed file – Picture No 1. jpg ).

The script code of the menu is in the enclosed files – CodeMenuBegin.jpg, CodeMenuEnd.jpg

2. The second problem is in the reopening of the script of calenadar.php

Like you can see, in the end of the script displayed in the enclosed file – CodeMenuEnd.jpg, there is the code: “ include (‘kalendar.php‘);“.

At this moment I am not sure if this part of the script is reopened every time, when I choose one item of the submenu (menu – item Main page, which isn’t in the drop-down menu). I would like to be when the calendar has opened only one, when the start index.php, which is master of the script named contentmenu.php.

For your information I enclose the part of the script index.php.

Thanks everyone for additional helping me in this matter and sorry for my English, it isn't my native language!

Petr

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.