Comment Godaddy Merchant Account i.e. Innovative Merchant Solutions

azunoman

Personal Comment about Godaddy and Innovative Merchant Solutions an INTUIT Company

We applied via godaddy for our merchant account.  We have an in house shopping cart for the website as well as order and admin sites.  We thought we were getting authorizenet.com but godaddy somehow explained away that the merchant (whoever that is) put us with Innovative Merchant Solutions an INTUIT Company.

We had already coded up some really nice classes for authorizenet.  When I looked at the API for "Innovative Merchant Solutions an INTUIT Company" I was basically shocked.  Very few fields outside of cc authorization but get this..no .doc on responses...they do not recognize ANY test card numbers and actually tell you that you have to use a valid card number (unless you tell the api to approve anything you send it)...what a piece of junk....

This is the first time I have been disappointed in godaddy....and disappointed is not even close to how I feel...so anyway...lost a week....will use crape Innovative Merchant Solutions an INTUIT Company until I can secure a authorize net connection....jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.