Website not working in Internet Explorer - HELP!

asaschool

Hey all.

I just ran into a problem last night with my website displaying correctly in Microsoft Internet Explorer. My site used to display and operate fine, but recently my pages went blank in IE. What's really weird about this is that the site is showing and working perfectly in Firefox and Safari, but has major problems in IE. Everything was running great until I added a few upgrades to the site, thats when I noticed this. I took off the upgrades, but the site is still not working properly.

Does anybody have any advice, comments or fixes as to how I can solve this problem? I need to fix this ASAP, but everything I am doing is not working. If anybody has any ideas what-so-ever, please let me know.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response. What do you think caused the problem? The site was working great on all browsers for around a year, then I added a few upgrades like a live chat, a couple of rotating banners, etc.. After those upgrades, this happened. I took off the additions, but the site is still not operating correctly in IE. I am thinking about redirecting IE users to specific pages to ensure this wont happen again, but that is a lot of work. Any ideas????

Start by validating your markup and css -

http://validator.w3.org/

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Once you get your page(s) validated without errors, if you still have problems, you would need to post specific information, like a link to the live site, for anyone in a forum to be able to help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.