Ajax-Iframed-Includes problem

law

Ok im using ajax as a glorified iframe. I have a big registration form im loading into a div on my main page. The form has its own unique CSS from the main page (when called individually it works fine). When it is loaded through the main page div all of the main page CSS code over writes the css declaired within the head of the called document. This messes up the look of the whole registration form. I noticed two very different occurrences between browsers aswell. FireFox loads both css files but uses the main page CSS when they contain the same tag (example: <h1> tag is designed to look completely different on both pages.) IE ignores the called pages CSS all together. It doesn't load any of it on the main page.

As a side not my JS validation which is declared within the called page doesn't work when it is called through (even when i change the links to be relative the the main page).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.