None PHP dude needing help, should be easy for you :)

thefloatingfrog

Hi there, I'm having a little difficulty with a warning message I want to fix and need your help.

It's a Wordpress 2.7 question. I installed a premium theme with a few plugins already used and successfully installed it.

I ran into an error that I fixed where I wasn't allowed to upload images. My server people told me to add upload_temp_dir in the php.ini file through their admin panel which I did which stopped the error message and allowed me to upload images. Now I have this plugin that called 'alakhnors-post-thumb' (http://www.alakhnor.com/post-thumb/) that takes my uploaded images and makes different sized thumbs around this Wordpress theme site on mine. Or so it should. Now when I add a post with an image, then look at the site I get this error message:

<code>Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/lawtextboouk/public_html///home/lawtextboouk/public_html/wp-content/uploads/pth/thumb-thundercatsthereturncvr1-197x300.jpg' for writing in /home/lawtextboouk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alakhnors-post-thumb/lib/post-thumb-image-editor.php on line 434</code>

Viewable here: http://www.lawtextbooks.co.uk/

Any thoughts would be gladly received, thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.