IE window resize issue

mark110384

Hey guys I have a slight problem with Internet Explorer, I have written a function that determines if the browser has been resized to by a specific percent. If the user resizes it too small then the browser will minimise to the preset minimum size for example 25% of the users screen if it goes below that then it will automatically resize to 25%. It works fine if there is one tab but when there is another tab open then it will not resize the browser. I am using

self.resizeTo

to resize it. Does anyone have any suggestions of a work around to this problem. Thanks

I have used the following to detect if the browser tab is selected and if it is then do the function, it doesn't work as I get a JS Error saying Access is Denied

function onFocus(){

change_scroll()
};

if (/*@cc_on!@*/false) { // check for Internet Explorer
document.onfocusin = onFocus;
} else {
window.onfocus = onFocus;
}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.