Flash Video Chat

rtadams89

A bunch of my relatives got web cams for Christmas and now ant to be able to sue them to chat with one another. I've tried to instruct them on how to do this using a IM application, but since some use Skype, some use MSN, some user AIM, etc. there is not a convenient way to get them all connected.

I have been looking into a website based solution. Basically, I want my family members to go to a web page I host, log in, and be able to view (literally) the other family members who are also logged in. I have found a few Flash based solutions (such as http://www.flashpioneer.com/chat/demo/fpchat2.htm), but they are all expensive. Does anyone know of a free, video chat system I can install on my webspace?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.