Security Risks and Loopholes - PlugIt! RC1

Altec

I've followed the thread... I see no issue with my posting.

As for the internal server errors, I have no idea what could be causing them. I just got moved to a newer server and I have yet to receive a "move complete" e-mail from my host so who knows.

EDIT: I too am getting the errors. Hmph.

I've followed the thread... I see no issue with my posting.

From: http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,232470.0.html.

You are only allowed to request testing of your own website or websites you are otherwise authorized to manage. In order to verify this you must place a file with a link to your profile here on PHP Freaks. Failure to do so may result in actions from locking your topic up to and including having your account banned depending on the severity and at the discretion of the staff member handling the incident. There are no exceptions and this rule is in effect of immediately meaning that all topics created after this topic will have to abide by this rule.

• 2 weeks later...

I did that - just a text file with a link to my profile, right? I see no violation.

When I made that post I didn't see any link to your profile on there. Either way, the above link is no longer active so this post can be marked as solved and locked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.