PHP or Possiably Server Issue?

ionik

Hello!

Weird problem here......

I have a clients website, and on this the ability to upload and encode videos which I have already taken care of.

The problem i seem to have now is that I cannot upload WMV video files, which is one of the most common video file types being uploaded to be converted into flv files.

When i try and upload a WMV file it doesnt get uploaded to the server at all.........this is very very strange. What I mean by all is....the file gets send when the form is uploaded.....and once it does that the page will load just like it is uploading the file, but it is not I have a live upload status which shows how much of your file has been uploaded how much time left etc etc.....and it shows that the file isnt being transferd, and if i get the status of the upload in the ftp where the file is being placed it isnt there.

I am using the Zend Framework could this possiably be causing the issue? Or is it possibly something wrong with the server?

Just to let you know I am running on a dedicated Linux box running centos, php 5 and the flix engine.....

Anyone got some ideas?

upload type ASCII/BINARY

have you tried passive,

if its not uploading via FTP then i would have to say server, if your not using FTP to upload then are you sure its not just a file size problem.. as WMV are normally larger than AVI etc

check PHP.INI

upload_max_filesize 
memory_limit
max_execution_time
post_max_size

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.