Help! Need correct html code to make an image insert look right in IE7

DM

Hello,

HELP!

I desparately need help fixing a problem in a home.php file to make it look right in IE 7.

I downloaded a WordPress magazine theme called "The Stars"  You can view the theme @ (http://www.premiumwp.com/the-stars-a-free-premium-wordpress-theme/)

I added an image the home.php between the flickr feed and the “Latest News” section. I put one there and it looks fine in Opera, but IE7 is showing words on top of words in the post section under latest news.

I figure there is some html code that would allow some break or something that would fix the problem. Some thing that would push that section down??? Visit my site to see what I mean.  http://www.wewantflowers.com

Here is that section of code.  I put the image in the adblock file

div id="flickrbox">

<h3 class="section-title"><?php _e('Photo Shots!'); ?></h3>

<div id="flickrwrap">

<?php get_flickrRSS(); ?>

</div>

</div>

<?php endif; ?>

<li id="adx100" class="adblock">

<?php include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/ads/ads-300x100.php'); ?>

</li>

<div id="list-categories">

<h2 class="section-title"><?php _e( 'Latest Gifts Ideas and Deals for Valentines Day', 'wpbx' ) ?></h2>

<?php

To clarify, in the above code, all I inserted is this part:

<li id="adx100" class="adblock">

<?php include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/ads/ads-300x100.php'); ?>

</li>

Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

DM

It would be a lot easier for us to help you if you put your page up online for us to view. there are plenty of free web hosting services out there, and I may be able to find you like a $5/mo option if you like.

I'm having trouble visualizing something, and if I go off your notes to re-produce it I may not come up with the same things.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.