How to insert into phpmyadmin sql?

NovaArgon

Hello

I'm trying to do this.

http://phpbb3.smika.net/kb/kb_show.php?id=3

I have the database setup I just need some help translating that link into English and getting an example of what it would look like when I put it into my sql area in phpmyadmin.

Here

test.JPG

I just need an example I can copy and edit the details.

Thanks so much for helping me out with this!!!!

It's in English for me...

How to add another feed ?

Go to your phpMyAdmin or find another way how to run this SQL at your database ...

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract | Select all

1. INSERT INTO `phpbb_lastrss_autopost`

2. (`name`, `url`, `next_check`, `next_check_after`, `destination_id`, `enabled`)

3. VALUES

4. ('name', 'http://feed.url', 0, 12, 2, 1);

Description of columns for table phpbb_lastrss_autopost:

name - Name of the feed - is also posted as prefix of the topic

url - full URL to RSS feed

next_check - UNIX time ... set this to 0 to force the bot to grab the RSS feed now

next_check_after (int) - number defining after how many hours the mod is going to check the RSS feed again

destination_id (int) - It´s number, it´s forum´s id ... check this correctly, because if you´ll set this to id of category, then topics will be in category, but not counted into forum´s topics ...

enabled - it´s boolean

How to configure the mod?

Again through your database ... In table phpbb_config, you´ll find 5 rows, which are beginning with lastrss_ prefix ... :

lastrss_type (curl/fopen) - defines, which functions are used to grab the data

lastrss_ap_version - it´s actual version of yourly installed mod

lastrss_ap_enabled (0/1) - this can switch on/off the mod

lastrss_ap_items_limit (int) - This number defines, how many topics is bot trying to post ... Lower numbers are recommended

lastrss_ap_bot_id (int) - this is user_id of the user (bot), which will post the topics (in future versions, this behavior will become managed through the phpbb_lastrss_autopost table)

After changing configuration of the mod - purge cache of your board to refresh settings ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.