Game server query

Joe_Dean

Someone made this script a while ago, I downloaded it, used it for a few months until one day it just stopped working. The script connects to a gaming server and returns information about the server (number of players, player names, etc). It says my server is offline when it's really not, and I've made attempts to contact the developer of the script but he doesn't seem like he's very interested in giving me support.

http://www.lvrcr.com/serverquery.php.txt

I don't know PHP all that well, but seeing as the web server, this script, and the game server all remain unchanged since I first started using this script, I'm thinking there's something in the script that maybe links back to the developer, in which he may have a setting or something disabled. I know that might sound weird, but it must be something of that nature because the script just stopped working one day, and nothing was changed to cause the script to stop working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Someone made this script a while ago, I downloaded it, used it for a few months until one day it just stopped working. The script connects to a gaming server and returns information about the server (number of players, player names, etc). It says my server is offline when it's really not, and I've made attempts to contact the developer of the script but he doesn't seem like he's very interested in giving me support.

http://www.lvrcr.com/serverquery.php.txt

I don't know PHP all that well, but seeing as the web server, this script, and the game server all remain unchanged since I first started using this script, I'm thinking there's something in the script that maybe links back to the developer, in which he may have a setting or something disabled. I know that might sound weird, but it must be something of that nature because the script just stopped working one day, and nothing was changed to cause the script to stop working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :D

seems to work for me, but i note that its named above as txt file not a php file - did you open it in notepad to have a look and saved it as txt file (default)  instead of 'all files' which would have kept the .php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.