php form

Skitzo

We are trying to make a basic form for ordering fishing lures. This is what it looks like:

http://www.actonhighschool.ca/12/order.php

All we want it to do is have the user fill in the fields, and when they hit submit, the form it's mailed off. However, I don't know how to do the Quantity X Price + the GST and PST.

It sounds simply enough but I've never done it. Perhaps someone knows of a tutorial?

This is what I'm thinking.... I make the form into a basic calculator.  So, they input the number of lures into a field and the price; the GST and PST will already be filled in the field (which I don't know how to do).  Then they hit a button "Calculate" and the answer will go in the "total" field.  Then there will be anothe button "submit" which mails the whole thing off to the site owner.

Is that a good way of doing this?  I'm just learning... so sorry for the newbie questions. 

Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.