Audio not playing on initial opening of browser

offtheroad

I have no experience in php or much in xml. I have a problem with the audio not playing until I refresh the browser. I'm on a mac and use firefox and safari. The audio file is around 1MB. I had some help with this site but lost contact with the person that set up the php in my serve. I did learn a little of xml but not much. This was a template and the original audio was 3 differnt mp3's. I replaced them with one of my own and went into songs.xml and did change the title. I got this response in another forum but no answer on how to solve it."you're probably calling the sound.play() before it's loaded enough to start." If you can help let me know what attachments to send.

1jimage.com/ultimate-deploy/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.