Before I ask for help with mootools

the Original Jake

Hello My name is Jake and I'm at the end of a long day searching the web for a clue to nesting HTML_requests in mootools.  Before I post any code or give any specifics I would like to ask...

Is there really any advantage to HTML requests?  Does it save a whole lot of time for the user?  I'm making a small site for my dad who is a local contractor.  I realize that I could have had the site built by now if I had done a little more research before I started in this direction.  By now it's become an academic exercise and a testimony to my stubborn "I have to get this" ways.  I don't need to figure this out to build this site.  I think it would help me in the long run to know why it doesn't work.  That way I'll know it for future use.

If I'm barking up the wrong tree I apologize.

Great site by the way.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.