[SOLVED] SugarCRM' breadcrumps invade other apps?

Mchl

I installed SugarCRM yesterday, to take a peek at some solutions there. Installed fine using their installing script.

Today, when I run another application, in another folder (not being subfolder of SugarCRM) it wants to load class BreadCrumbStack (or so my autoload function tells me, when it fails to require() it). Google says this class is part of SugarCRM.

WTF? How is that even possible. I checked php.ini as well as apache config files, but they were not modified recently. There is no .htaccess in document root... As for now I just created a dummy file to get my application working.

It seems that this behaviour is related to sessions...

Strange...

Ok. I nailed it:

SugarCRM creates a session upon login. In the session a serialized object "BreadCrumbStack" is stored.

Now when I call session_start() from another script, it obviously tries to deserialize it...

When I delete a session file from server, all gets back to normal.

I just don't get one thing. I thought that applications can't share sessions?

A good reason to use session_name I guess as it fixes the problem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.