Need Testers in Internet Explorer

I need people to test this page for me in Internet Explorer. I've used it before and it worked fine, but now I can't get the stupid AJAX to work in IE. Basically the part that's getting me is right after you put in your gamertag and get the filmclip items.

http://infectionist.com/misc/capture/capture.php

Please, if you could go to that page, enter your Xbox Live gamertag, and click "Get Film Items" and tell me what happens. You'll need to do this in Internet Explorer, not Firefox. It works just fine in FF on my computer, just IE takes forever. It works on my Fiancee's computer in IE, she has Windows XP, I have Vista.

Anyway, what is supposed to happen is you click the button and a "loading" box shows up in the top right corner for a few seconds, then a dropdown menu appears on the page with all your film clip items from your fileshare. If that doesn't happen and the "loading" box just stays there forever, then there's something I need to fix.

Please, help me out. I don't want to start this up and have it not working for Internet Explorer, and if there's something I need to fix I want to do it quickly because I can't test the thing if it's not working.

Thanks.

Yeah, I sorta posted this here because I counted on the experts here to help me out, like I've done before.  It takes 5 seconds to try this for me.  If you have a gamertag, please just put it in.  If you don't, use HaLo2FrEeEk, that's my gamertag.  It should show a dropdown box below the textbox where you entered the gamertag containing a list of all the film items in your (or my) fileshare.

On Vista or XP?  I need Vista testers, badly.  I can't seem to find a forum with members that are actually willing to test this.

Please, anyone, if you have Vista and Internet Explorer 7, please test his for me.  Enter your gamertag or if you don't have one put in HaLo2FrEeEk.  I talked to my host and they said that it must be an issue with Internet Explorer on Vista, because the setting that would prevent this from working is off in my configuration.

Thank you dragen.

darkfreaks, I don't care how the page looks in different browsers, I need testers for functionality.  This site couldn't help me because the user has to input something in order for it to work or not work.  Will you please test it.

There are 2 pages on my server that use AJAX, one uses it to send data from a form to my database then return the result (if it was successful or not), that one works fine 100% of the time in IE7, this uses the exact same function and doesn't work more than 25% of the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.