PHPicalendar help

mtpaper

Hello -

I'm new to all of this and not a programmer.

1.  SEARCH

I have enabled the search box, but it doesn't search for content in my LOCATION field.

I think that means I need to modify the search.php file, but I need a bit of assistance.

2. PRINT LAYOUT

has anyone created any alternative reports?

3. MONTH VIEW - disable info

I was able to disable the Location from appearing in the Month View boxes; can I disable the Time from appearing as well?

4. MONTH VIEW - event color

I have 4 calendars imported. For my first calendar, some of the events show in the same color as the corresponding dot; but other events have the blue dot, but the text appears in black.  I can't figure out how or why that's happening, or what to even investigate to get them to all be the same color

5.  SUBSCRIBE/DOWNLOAD

Is there a way to disable this feature?  I do not want anyone to have the option to download the info...

6.  PRINTER FRIENDLY

in fact, is it possible to disable this feature as well?  I may not do so, but I'd like to know if it's possible to disable.

I have more questions, but that's enough for the moment.  Looking forward to your assistance -

Thank you

Marion

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.