[SOLVED] php+mySQL help needed-blog

thevagrant

ok guys i have this project to make and it's done for the most part. its something like a really simple messageboard/blog sort of thing. so what i've done so far is the installation file, design, forbidding html and so on and so on. but my problem is the following-i suck at mySQL. my teacher last year was a retard and it's sort of late to fix that at this point. And i really need your help guys and i promise you this will be deeply appreciated. So the 3 things i really don't know how to do:

theres a user set up as admin and only that user can have the privileges to delete both posts and users(i put a field in the mySQL called admin and the values have to be either 0 for normal users and 1 for admins):

20132818.jpg

74563422.jpg

and the register form-i don't know why but i cant make it work-i really do suck at mySQL

74563422.jpg

the files are here:

http://thevagrant.cwahi.net/

sorry for that too-my server does not allow hotlinking :sad:

and i'm deeply sorry for this inconvenience but it's in spanish. i live and study in spain so i really cant help it.

and thanks in advance. i'll love you forever cause you'd be saving my life!

well i simply want to fix those things-only the admin should be able to delete the posts and users. and i cant get the registering form to work. well if you download the thing and try it you'll see the things that are not going well. if you can help me out im gonna love you forever!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.