problem with table location

sicKo

I'm not sure if this is a html or php prob..

I'm trying to use require() function on php

I manage to include header, and the side bar but when I tried to put in the footer, the footer will be under the header and beside the sidebar. But actually I want it to be at the bottom, which is under the side bar as well..

How should I do about that?

Here are the code for index.php..

<HTML>
<head>
<title> Project </title>
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="./shoes_files/thickbox.css" type="text/css">
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./shoes_files/stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body>
<?php
require ('header.inc');
require ('sidebar.inc');
require ('footer.inc');

$header = new Header();
$sidebar = new SideBar();
$footer = new Footer();

$homepage->content = ' <p>ghkfgdhgkdsvfhjhfvhkjfhkhjkfhhfkjhjfkhk</p>';

$homepage->DisplayHeader();
$homepage->DisplaySideBar();
$homepage->DisplayFooter();

?>

<table 
</body>
</HTML>

This is footer.inc

<?php
class Footer
{
public function DisplayFooter()
{
?>
  <TR>
    <TD align="center"><TABLE width="790" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
      <TBODY><TR>
        <TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" align="center">
          <TABLE width="98&percnt;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
            <TBODY><TR align="center">
              <TD valign="bottom" height="100&percnt;"><A class="FooterNavigationText">Home</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">About Us</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Help & Contact</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Login</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">My Account</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Spring Summer Collection</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Autumn Winter Collection</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Special Offers</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">New Items</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Links</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Delivery Information</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Returns Policy</A> | <A class="FooterNavigationText">Security Policy</A></TD>
            </TR>
          </TBODY></TABLE>
          </TD>
      </TR>
    </TBODY></TABLE></TD>
  </TR>
  <TR>
    <TD align="center"><TABLE width="790" border="0" cellpadding="15" cellspacing="0">
      <TBODY><TR>
        <TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" align="center" height="50">
          <TABLE width="98&percnt;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
            <TBODY><TR>
              <TD class="FooterText" height="30"><center>Dress4U, KLMU, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia     |   0166488414   |    <A href="mailto:77777@gmail.com" class="FooterText">cashsick@gmail.com</A></center></TD>
            </TR>
          </TBODY></TABLE>
          </TD>
      </TR>
    </TBODY></TABLE></TD>
  </TR>
  <TR>
    <TD align="center"><TABLE width="800" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <TBODY><TR>
        <TD align="right" class="FooterNav"><SPAN class="FooterNavigationText" style="padding-right: 25px;"><A class="FooterNavigationText2">Site Map</A>   |   <A class="FooterNavigationText2">Privacy Policy</A>   |   <A class="FooterNavigationText2">Terms & Conditions</A></SPAN></TD>
      </TR>
    </TBODY></TABLE></TD>
  </TR>
</TBODY></TABLE>

<?php
}
}

?>

why are you using a class to merely output a table?

and are you trying to use nested tables ?

My suggestion would be to throw all the code on a single page and get it to work as you want (and you can post the code to this page for help) and once it is displaying properly, then you can throw it into the include files

my guess is that you aren't closing one of the nested tables properly which is throwing off the alignment, and this is also why you are supposed to use CSS for layout and not tables

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.