PHP or IIS not working Properly

[sOLVED] Not sure PHP is working correctly<<<<<  I read and >>> PHP is not displaying web site properly <<<<<<  I read

My Goal; To run a local server to test my php/mysql website and develope it.

I have win Vista 32, currently running php5 and mysql6 on the iis.

It seems like php or something is not parsing the php files right.  Almost like it parses them inline rather than parsing the lines ending with \n and \r... 

This is causing my // comments to destroy parts of code that inturn kill quotes that results in code being displayed on the website.

I've been looking and I apologize in advance if my searching luck fell short.  But I find myself in a description hell. 

P.S.  I used to run a local server on xp w/ apache... had the same problem...  but I was lucky and read to edit a file(parser i believe) to add the \r after \n when it parses the php lines in the php file and it worked.

Is this what I need to do edit the parser file for php or iis? If so does anyone know where or would point me in a direction...  file names lines to edit...  anything helps....

p.p.s. Please dont tell me to intall apache...  I will if it is the last straw... but I shouldnt need to right?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Not to the people that know the line I have to edit... That is very easy....  Dead srious...  its just 1 line... 

The way I understand it is that when the server parses the lines of the file it returns the carrage and does not create the new line.....

I believe apache is easy but this is not hard to do either I think....

I dont want to unistall and install anything else unless it is my last option or i need to, to make this setup work...  and leaning the entire server is one option before that... 

Easier maybe but I'm looking for understanding...  It should work...  So I want it to...

This is what I did....

1 - Intalled iis...

2 - Installed php from installer

3 - set mapping in iis7 to php

4 - installed mysql

I followed instructions to do this...

Seems to me I shouldnt be the only one with this problem, but its been hard finding the others....

Thank you though!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.