Need Sample Projects joomla,drupal,payment gateway

vivekme77

Thanks for your reply.I have red documentation a little.But i tried the manage the content in

joomla using the administrator login.I tried to publish the article.I want to know the practical uses

of joomla .So only i asked for sample projects.If i have the sample project developed in Joomla i will go through that and i will learn the things.

yes gizmola . Actually i am working in web development company.I will do whatever may be the task assiged to me. But when i am searching for job they asking for joomla ,oscommerce ,Payment

gateway.I didnt have opportuniry to work in these things.I am learning by myself .So only i am asking for sample projects.By using that i will learn by myself

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

vivekme -- all of those systems have plenty of sample code to investigate.  There are loads of templates you can install and then examine the source for, and there are components/modules etc, you can install and then read the source code for.  That's the beauty of PHP.  There is no substitute for installing these yourself and working with them.  Rather than asking people to send you code (which will never happen) I'd suggest that you install them, and then attempt to build a site yourself.  In the process you'll learn how to use them, and when you have questions, you can ask here or in the respective support communities.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.