[SOLVED] suppress url

gwolff2005

I need this for several pages. But lets stay with thepassiontest.php for now.

I dont want to redirect. The user should see the content of thepassiontest.php. But I dont want him to see the actual path in the address bar, but just the main domain www.guntmarwolff.com

ok...i had a feeling you meant this.

before the solution, i would like to encourage you to avoid this. not only is it bad for search engine optimization, but it prevents users from being able to bookmark pages.

now, if you STILL want to do it...you need to have the main page be an iframe wrapper. not sure how this would fit into your current structure...but your site index page (usually index.html) needs to be something like:

I went to write an example and noticed you already did a frameset on the page (same concept as the iframe).

p.s. - I would be curious to hear why you need this

hi thanks for your reply. the sites which the user visits are behind a login area. so I dont wanna him try to have access to these pages when he did not log in... as well. there is a psychologigal test running on these sites which the user wants to do. so after doing him I dont wanna him to try to do it again just by bookmarking and visiting again...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.