[SOLVED] SELECT in a comma splice?

m3bik

Not sure how well I can describe my situation, but I'll try...

I'm trying to create a reminder program for myself (I forget a lot). I have a mysql table set up where it stores the hour it's supposed to remind me and the description of the reminder...

I want to have some reminders with multiple hours, like it's supposed to remind me at "2,5,12". I can't just select the row where HOUR=2 because it has several other numbers in the same row, and I can't select the row where HOUR like '2' because then it might select the rows with 12 (which isn't 2). Is there a way I can select the rows where HOUR=2 and where HOUR has a 2 in the commas? Or do I have to just select the rows where HOUR like '2' and then sort through it with more code?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.