[SOLVED] [COOLIRIS] links to get dynamically rss file / change var in queries

hello :)

i don't know if this is in the right section.. i'm using cooliris to display promotional products, you can see it in http://www.nobrinde.com/cooliris/ but I'm having some problems/questions:

1 - i'm getting the info from a database by php/mysql to make the rss file. In the the embedded wall it's working but when the user clicks in the fullscreen button says "this feed has no items"

a) cooliris with rss file (this is getting an experimental file and works just fine)

b) cooliris with php file (this is getting the same file of the embedded wall but it doesn't work, this must be the same problem of the fullscreen button)

2 - i want to put several links at top in html that reload the xml file (in this case it's in php), to have other products in the gallery how can i do this? is possible to make this work without reload the page?

i was trying to put links and post the vars, but i can get the xml to work right with the IF condition that checks if the $_POST['var'] is empty or not and get the right query, how can i put more than one query to get different results with the xml file?  ???

can someone help me out? thanks in advance

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.