Beginner..Help Appreciated Please!!

M POWER

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and new to php..

However although the internet (and google) can be very helpful when attempting to learn new things, I'm finding that I'm overwhelmed with numerous tutorials/websites( on php) etc which is seriously confusing me and making me feel like giving up before I've even started!! (Which is not a good thing at ALL  >:( )

There's so many beginner tutorials and I'm finding it difficult to stick with one..so if anyone could suggest to me a tutorial maybe they used or one they would recommend - I would be very, VERY grateful.  :)

Thanks in advance - Carmella x  ;)

I'm assuming Carmella's a girl's name right? First time I've heard that name. Wow, I would have never guessed from the username M POWER.

Anyways, this is a good one - http://devzone.zend.com/article/627

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for that link!

And yup..Carmella is a girl's name because after all I am a girl. Ah the username..hmm i guess i like the sound of M POWER..sounds powerful  ;D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.