Need Help with oscommerce images!

isiah

Basically i ran into this website and i really like how there image thumbnails are set up and i would like to make that work for my website and i just want to know how or what i should do. It looks like there are 3 thumbnails the first thumbnail would be the one you see when your navigating around different categories lt would be like 180x160 for the product image then when you click on the product to go to product description the picture 240x220 then when you click on "click here to enlarge image" the image is full size and i would like to integrate this im my website. So if anyone knows how to do this please let me know. Also if your not understanding me here is a link to the site so you can understand better. thanks to anyone that can help!

http://depotnet-secure.com/4/index.php

This is not php but javascript. Google javascript gray box. Not that I'm a moderator or even a valued member but usually in order to get results from the experts of this forum you have to make an effort with your code, if you get stuck they will help.

Well i know that part i know exactly how do the javascript you must have misunderstood basically im saying that have three thumbnails. small, bigger, and large small would be like on the index page where your products list bigger would be when you click on the image and large would be when you click "click to enlarge" To better understand when you have an item that you upload to your shop it may be a big picture or it may be  a small picture when you upload it oscommerce re sizes and most times the small thumbnail will be distorted. They figured a way around it by having three thumbnails and i just want to know how to implement that into my site. Anyone have any ideas.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.