[SOLVED] Where can I find some examples to build a Ajax based netvibes webpage at?

Redlightpacket

When I look up that site I see a lot of animations and ajax going on. I suggest you just try out some ajax tutorials and javascript dom tutorials. As for the animations and the drop/drag functionality. It might be easier to use a js framework for that since that can be very complex and you would also have to deal with the differences. While you're at it why not just use one js framework for all that stuff. Using vanilla js coding(no framework) might be fun but will probably cost you a lot of time.

For examples just look up the following terms in your fav search engine.

"drop and drag javascript"

"ajax tutorial"

if you're intrested in using a js framework then maybe you'll find the following wikipedia article of use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_JavaScript_frameworks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.