Somewhat Vague PHP/MySQL Question

sailorsmokey

This question is kind of vague, but wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this, or has any input of any kind (which would all be appreciated!!!).

I have an HTML form I built to insert products into a MySQL database.  It's all really very simple and basic.  This script has been running fine (as far as I know) for about 2 years.  However, today, one person who uses the form turned in a complaint to me on it.  She said that "every once in a while, products stop going onto the site.  Instead of the product I am trying to put on, it lists the last product I put on into the category I am trying to put the new one into." 

It seems as if somehow it sees old cached information in her form, and doesn't see the new product info she adds.  However, it does see the new category she selects in the form, and adds the previous product to that category.  It did this 4 times today with her, continuely adding the previous product instead of the new one she tried to enter.

When I tried to add some test products, I had no problem whatsoever.  Also, as I said, this script has been running for a while without problem.

I know this is a vague description, but being as I can't get the symptoms to repeat, I have no idea where to start treatment.  Again, I was hoping someone had experienced something similar, or had some ideas of things I needed to check out.  Vague responses are okay (since I was vague myself....).  Anything to start me going with ideas would be wonderful!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.