[SOLVED] Using HTML in PHP mail function

stelthius

Ok guys for hours now ive been trying to get headers to work with my code so that i can use HTML in my PHP Mails that are sent out i have tried everything i have seen, ive read everything in the manual but seem to be making no progress, here is my enitial code can anyone give me any ideas or tips on doing this as im completely baffled now..

{
   function sendWelcome($user, $email, $pass){
      $from = "From: ".EMAIL_FROM_NAME." <".EMAIL_FROM_ADDR.">";
      $subject = "PHP-Core.com - Welcome!";
      $body = "TESTER";
      return mail($email, $subject, $body, $from);
   }

Just for those that are wondering why i have this function sendWelcome($user, $email, $pass){ thats so i can use $user $email $pass in the email to tell the user what they registered with etc you know the drill, anyways Any help is greatly appretiated guys.

*EDIT* My email form works fine, ive already tested it my problem is getting HTML to work in it, upto now ive not managed it :(

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.