Jquery Sending of message

paparts

Hi everyone,

I am developing a mass mailer and im using PHP and I would want the mailer to have a dim effect while sending email messages to lots of emails. Its something like the thickbox. The background is dimmed and only an image is in the center and that image can be the loading gif image. and when the process of sending is over the dimmed background should be closed. Can you guru's help me out on this?

Ive been searching also and I cant seem to find similar aps on the net. Thanks

Create a DIV that will be the thickbox. Use CSS to style it with a black background color, 60% opacity for the dimmed effect, 100% in height and width so it's stretches the entire page, display to none so it doesn't show up and have it be fixed on the screen. Set the image to be fixed and position it with top and left values so it appears in the middle of the page. When you start the AJAX, set the div to display block. When sending emails is done, set it back to none.

Pretty simple. Just some HTML and CSS work.

Edit - crap, I'm not a guru. Oh well. My method still works if you wish to follow it.

Nope. Try it yourself. The code is literally short enough that if I were to write up some starter code, I would have already done it for you. Not to mention I already told you specifically what to do. Freelance if you want this coded for you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.