Some help with large, multi-file, uploads

woodsonoversoul

Hello all, I'm working on a script to upload multiple, large filesize mp3s to a directory on a server. I have a script which works sometimes, (it also gives different errors with different, but similar files). The possible outcomes to submitting the files for uploading are:

1)It Works!! This is rare and usually only works with 1 - 3 files

2)"Error: Wrong filetype. Must be an mp3". Even when I know the files are mp3s

3) Errors: "Notice: Undefined index: band in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 146

Notice: Undefined index: year in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 148

Notice: Undefined index: month in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined index: day in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 150

Notice: Undefined index: setOne in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 154

Notice: Undefined index: setTwo in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined index: Encore in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined variable: city in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 312

Notice: Undefined variable: state in /opt/lampp/htdocs/musicneverstopped/upload/upload_script.php on line 313

It seems to only give the last error when I try to upload more than 5 or 6 songs at once, but that's a necessary function of the script so it's got to be fixed.

If anyone has the time, please look at the actual script, located here http://pastebin.com/f2aaab71e

and also the page accessing it here http://pastebin.com/f3b825c7f

Also: I've got my max_file upload size cranked up to 500 M so that shouldn't be a problem

Thanks everyone for your time

Also: I've got my max_file upload size cranked up to 500 M so that shouldn't be a problem

Have you also "cranked up" the max_script execution time ? Otherwise your script will be terminated by php before uploading is complete... ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.