Adsense doesn't seem to recognize PHP-generated content

ArizonaJohn

Hello,

My site is using PHP to pull content from a database.  I am running a Google Adsense ad alongside this content.

The first time I pull data from the database, Adsense doesn't appear to recognize the subject of the content and displays a very generic, unrelated ad.

Any ideas on how I can get Adsense to recognize the subject of the content?

Thanks,

John

Adsense doesn't know if it was generated by php, or hard-coded into the file. Because there really is no difference. They're both output to the browser in html. AdSense however does take some time to get information and won't always display relevant ads right away. There are also many tips which you can find online to helping it work even more in your favor.

OK, thanks.  It's weird, but the generic ad only displays when I first pull from my database.  If I then move on to some of the other functions of my site, Adsense generally shows some pretty relevant ads.

The problem is that I want the users to see relevant ads when they make the first pull from the database, and that's when I'm seeing this lame non-relevant one.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.