PHP stats! Script help.

eevan79

Greeting,

I have a small script for a gaming site and need some help if possible. Script collect info from mysql database about players, killls, deaths and other stuff and all works. But I have some problems with sorting players list. I rewrited some code (mostly html and .css) and stuck with .php. I attached some files that need to be fixed.

In "allusers.php" is list of all players with some stats. But it only works if I click on "Show all players"...I can not make to arrange players list by pages (it's original code but not working).

Can this be fixed to show 50 (or 100 players) per page with page numbering (< 1 2 3 > )?

Thats original code but it use wrapping to show players list and its very impractical and looking bad.

This is link how it looks like: http://netsvet.com/dota/?p=allusers&s=name&o=asc&n=all

where "n" is page number. If i set it to 1 or 2 its not working...only "all".

Also, I want to show banned players (I attached bans.php) on players list. So this code need to be rewriten to check bans table and if it exists for that player name than display "banned" (or maybe use different collor background for that "block"; red instead yellow).

Maybe this is not simple, and I try to do this manual but always failed.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Ivan

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.