Time Function In Ajax Include Javascript Doesn't Work In Vista..

kvlife

how can it doesn't work with vista?

Is the vista problem with xampp??

I using xampp in windows xp as well in browser ...

except vista that i use my laptop to start the xampp service, it couldn't run the ajax in time function and i using vista to visit other website such as http://heliosro.com, the website's time also can't working in vista only for windows xp , it would run smoothly as well....

how does the vista problem like that or my coding wrongly???

ajax work on my windows xp as well just can't work on vista....

what the happening on it???

I think you're mixing up a lot of stuff here.

Xampp is a bundle installation of apache, mysql ,php and perl. It isn't one program.

Having trouble with xampp means you might have trouble with apache, mysql ,php or perl. To see if that is the case try to run a regular php or perl script (depending on what you are using for ajax).  See if that causes any trouble, if not then it simply isn't xampp.

Ajax is not just one thing is a combining javascript with a serverside language. For the javascript part check if your browser gives any js errors and also try a different browser to see if your problem is browser related.

Read up on ajax to understand your problem better. And also post your code you're using (only the relevant code)

I think you're mixing up a lot of stuff here.

Xampp is a bundle installation of apache, mysql ,php and perl. It isn't one program.

Having trouble with xampp means you might have trouble with apache, mysql ,php or perl. To see if that is the case try to run a regular php or perl script (depending on what you are using for ajax).  See if that causes any trouble, if not then it simply isn't xampp.

Ajax is not just one thing is a combining javascript with a serverside language. For the javascript part check if your browser gives any js errors and also try a different browser to see if your problem is browser related.

Read up on ajax to understand your problem better. And also post your code you're using (only the relevant code)

Well, i think that is my own laptop problem because i use laptop to try my localhost's website, by the way that already can work as well....

Didn't know which problem out from my laptop , but ok now already.....

thank you for helping me .... i think that not coding problem and it is my laptop problem xD

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.