how to only show items ordered from order page

JulietSA

I've set up an order page modifying a basic php script I found. It works fine, but when someone places an order they see all the items available as well as the one/s they ordered (both on the webpage and the email they receive).

It's a long list of items that can be ordered, so it's messy and a bit confusing.

Is there a way to show only the item/s ordered?

You can see the order page here: www.fivesensesbeauty.com.au

You can even place a mock order if you want to test it (pls put "mock order" where your name should go) as the order email will come to me.

This is my first php script.... took me ages to get it to work properly.... , so please treat me as an absolute novice  ::)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Julie

ok I see it.. and NOW you want only ordered items to be displayed?

edit --- (b4 you post again :P)

I don't see how you'll pull that off without an 'add to cart' feature >.>

edit #2 --- On your gardening website in fees and structure..

"existing structures, tress and garden" is that meant to be 'trees' because spelling bad on websites tend to affect you pretty bad :P (even tho that's your client not YOU, just looking out)

The person I built the website for doesn't have merchant facilities, so they just wanted a basic order form so they can contact customers directly and let them know how they can pay.

So is there a way to only show the items ordered? Or am I just making it all too complicated?

yes, when the customer hits the submit button, the form generates a webpage with ALL the items on the order page, including the things they order and how much it comes to. It also generates an email that is sent both to the customer and the website owner.

What we want is for the emails (and webpage) to only have the items that the customer has ordered listed, rather than everything that's available.

If you want to submit a mock order you'll see what I mean.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.