Porting over a php module

Nixak

Hi, I'm not a coder but whilst trying to get my wife's website up and running I hit a little problem that hopefully you might be able to help with :D

I found out that SagePay have not written a module for Zen-Cart but they did have a module for OsCommerce (for anyone who doesn't know, Zen-Cart was created by a team who started by picking OsCommerce apart and rebuilding it) I downloaded the OsCommerce module and with help from reading posts on the Zen-Cart site I have attempted to port over the module with limited success.

I have managed to get the module to install and work from the admin side, but unfortunately it does not work in the shop ...... yet.

The problems are:

1) when you try to un-install the module from the admin panel you get a blank page with this message written on it

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eroewens/public_html/includes/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php:1) in /home/eroewens/public_html/removed for security reasons/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

2) when you go to checkout you sometimes get sent to a blank page.

3) if you do get to the checkout, there are no buttons or links to continue to the sage pay form site.

I am using zen-cart v1.3.8a which is the up to-date version and I have included a link to the page where Zen-Cart explain how to port OsCommerce modules over (below) along with the files attached below.

There are only 2 files in the module and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zen-Cart instructions on how to port over a module from OsCommerce

[attachment deleted by admin]

Turns out that this module (originally the Netone module) is NOT sagepay form but it's sagepay direct as the customer would be entering the cc details on your website.

If I manage to get a sage pay form module I will let you all know.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.