Video embedding

runnee

Hi guys, I have a project website which is due in 1 week time. I encounter this problem and I just could not load my video from my online web server. It is an ftp server. Even though i directly went to the file by logging onto the FTP server, I still could not view it but if I download it and save it on my local drive, I am able to view it fine, hence I think there is no problem with the uploading of files. Any way I could fix this issue because I really want the video to play. I have tried youtube embedding and it works fine. I tried a lot of codes from online searchs.

I dont think I am good enough to made a program that can configure the videos automatically after users upload or is there a way that can do this?

Talking about this, is there any way I can install Oembed technology in my website?

Ahh, I didn't realize that it was user generated videos. The best program for this is ffmpeg, but it's hard to implement, and if you are on shared hosting, very few shared hosts will allow you to use it, as it is very resource intensive.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.